Therefore we cannot publish them.
About The Articles You Email Us
Dear Friend, We value your content contribution very much. If you have sent an unpublished and/or rare article for publication: It is going to be reviewed soon for publication. Publication (Of Submitted Posts/Articles) Priority Will Always Be Given If It Hasn't Been Published Before / Or Widely Circulated
*** CheckList ***
- Have You reviewed our Latest FAQ Update at:
- Have You sent a complete and stand-alone post in ENGLISH & in PLAIN TEXT without requiring further questions or need of further corrections/changes? ie: What You have sent is the FINAL - PUBLISH READY COPY, You have PROOFREAD it and You do NOT have any corrections/additions/deletions? (FAQ 4)
- Have You sent only: .txt, jpg, .gif, .pdf attachments ? (FAQ 4)
- Have You stopped sending us a copy, if you are sending it to other Mailing/News Groups too ? (FAQ 4)
- Have You removed your personal identifiable information such as your phone numbers, email address etc from within the articles before emailing us? (FAQ 4)
How to Write Articles People Will Read
- Have a specific purpose in mind
- Know your target audience and have someone from the target population critique your article
- Start your post with the most important information with one-sentence introduction, explaining what to discuss
- Have a clear, concise, correct, compelling and organized flow & structure. Avoid excessive punctuation/formatting
- Ask yourself "so what?" Does your post have a point? As you write after each section, ask yourself "so what?" Does this paragraph have a point, is it helping to tell the story ?
- Have a good/clear conclusion
- Spend more time rewriting than writing
- Include the reference sources
- * We WILL NOT Be Able To Answer YOUR QUESTIONS Or Offer You Any Help Desk Services (FAQ 5)
- * Please Ask NOT What We Can Do For You, Ask WHAT YOU CAN Do For The Site (FAQ 4)
- * We provide the content for informational purposes only. Caretakers of this website, are NOT affiliated with ANY group, organization or a Political Party. (FAQ 1)
- * We do not necessarily endorse and specifically disclaim all responsibilities for such content. You acknowledge that we, need not pre-screen any content, but we reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content on the website. (FAQ 1)
- * Once the article submitted, and published at our site, we also reserve the right not to remove it at the request of the submitting person, later on. (FAQ 1)
- * All removal requests must be done by your legal representative with full contact details and credentials. (FAQ 1)
- * Your emailed posts may take up to 4 weeks to appear at the site (FAQ 3)
Short and generic comments with no added value to the posts such as "well done", "thank you" will be deleted even if published earlier.
In other words:
You need to read the post in full then write a comment by referring to the specific points in the post
If you believe Your Comments will ever appear here BEFORE our APPROVAL You are DREAMING
. Read Full Post !